Title Guaranty is here to provide you with the tools to help keep track of your deadlines in the purchase process.
Follow your Purchase Contract to enter the dates and days into the light blue fields to generate the timeline leading to the closing of your residential sale.
Contact your Account Manager with any questions or further assistance on generating your timeline with this tool!
Use of this sheet is subject to the terms and conditions of the Disclaimer published below.
TG’s Timeline Spreadsheet includes the following features:
- Tested on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows and Mac
- Flags days that fall on weekends or State Holidays so you can review
- Calculates dates that are already built into the contract
- Recalculates Closing Date for the days the BOC is Closed
- Recalculates dates that are based on Closing Date if the Closing Date is extended (just have to choose “Yes” for “Extend Closing Date” on the timeline)
- Keeps itself updated if you enter in Completed Dates for contingencies (it will update dates that depend on contingencies)
- Estimates due dates where you haven’t entered Completed Dates
- Computer – Micosoft Office for Windows or Office for Mac
- Mobile Phone – Microsoft Office or Polaris Office App
DISCLAIMER: This tool is provided for your convenience and is based on the standard form of HAR® Purchase Contract released on 5/2019 and available data at the time of development. It is a template designed only to assist the user, and this software is provided “as is” and any expressed or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the developers or distributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages however caused or on any theory of liability arising in any way out of the use of this software. Further, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions by the user of this software, and since dates may change or the terms of a particular contract may vary from the standard form, the user is responsible to double check to ensure that the results are accurate.